Sunday, July 13, 2014

Thai Sweet Potato Nachos



This recipe is from Oh My Veggies and was a great combination of flavours.  I ended up eating the "nachos" with a knife and fork as they probably didn't turn out as crispy as intended.  But, I still enjoyed this dish nonetheless!

A few notes:
  • While I don't mind ginger in small amounts, I probably put a bit too much in the peanut sauce.  Next time, I would probably reduce the amount.  I finely minced the ginger rather than grating it so maybe I was getting strong bursts of it!
  • I excluded the sugar in the peanut sauce
  • I didn't have an "oil mister" and just tossed the potatoes in a touch of olive oil
  • Instead of sriracha or red pepper flakes, I used chili paste I happened to have in the fridge
  • I found this recipe in the "30 minutes or less" section and am happy to report this dish was quick to prepare!





No comments:

Post a Comment